The terms and conditions set out in this document (“Terms“) govern your access to and use of, the Intégro Learning Company website, as well as any application for enrolment, of DiSC Certification or Five Behaviors Accreditation (“Courses”). We may vary these Terms, for any reason, at any time and without notice.
If you browse the website or proceed with an enrolment you are deemed to have accepted the Terms laid out in this agreement. Purchasing throughout this agreement means and includes all purchases whether through the website, via email, or by telephone.
Enrolment in Course
You are able to apply to enrol in a Course by selecting and submitting your enrolment through the website shop, over the phone or by email. Any application is an offer by you to enrol in a Course at the time of your application, and you acknowledge that the Terms apply to any such offer.
You agree that we may communicate important information about your Course to you via the email address provided to Intégro. It is up to you to ensure you regularly review your email and update your contact details to ensure you receive our communications.
We may ask you to provide additional information to enable us to process your application. You agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate details throughout the enrolment process. Please ensure you carefully review the Course description on our website before enrolling and contact the Intégro team if you have any enquiries. If you choose incorrectly or change your mind, these Terms still apply.
Intégro will communicate with you via the email address you provided during enrolment. This includes confirmation of enrolment, course reminders, and where applicable, changes to Course information, Zoom links and access to Course materials.
Please note, your employer’s IT policy or email spam policy may block emails from us. It is your responsibility to check you have received all necessary information from us, and it is your responsibility to provide up-to-date contact information. If you do not receive correspondence and as a result wish to cancel, transfer or if you fail to attend a course, our Terms apply.
To ensure you receive all Course emails, be sure to add the following to your Email Safe Sender List:
We may accept or reject an application for a Course at any time before we give you notice of acceptance or rejection, and at our absolute discretion. If we accept your application, we will provide you with an email confirmation of that acceptance (which may be conditional) and a binding agreement between you and Intégro shall come into existence when we provide such confirmation. For each application we accept, we agree to enrol you in the relevant Course in accordance with the Terms.
We reserve the right to reject your application for any reason, including if a Course is already full. If we reject an application, we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection within a reasonable time after you submit your application. If we have already received your payment, we will return, or refund in full, your payment promptly after our rejection notification.
We require all participants to:
- Have access to the internet and a computer
- Commit to all sessions – this is compulsory
- Complete all self-directed asynchronous learning modules, and the course project on time
- Earn a passing score on the final exam (+80%)
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have a stable internet connection and to test your computer set-up prior to Course commencement.
- If your electricity or internet services are interrupted, and you can provide sufficient evidence of this (for e.g., an official letter from the provider), you may be eligible in some circumstances for a Course transfer under these Terms.
Participants will receive login information for the Online Training Centre (“System”) where they’ll begin their self-directed work on the open date of their Course. In addition, the Course uses the Zoom platform for live sessions. You will be sent instructions on how to join your Course a minimum of 24 hours before the Course starts. Participants must ensure their computer can interact successfully with this blended learning course by taking the following steps:
- A laptop, desktop computer or tablet is preferred. Mobile devices are not always compatible with Course components.
- Virtual classroom sessions require working computer speakers and microphone.
- A headset is highly encouraged.
Refunds will be permitted if you cancel at least 21 days (excluding public holidays) before the Start date of the Course.
If you cancel your enrolment or wish to re-schedule your enrolment for any reason less than fourteen (14) days (excluding public holidays) prior to the commencement of your Course, or, if you fail to attend your Course:
- there will be no refund issued.
- you will lose all fees paid.
If you enrol in a Course that starts within 14 days from the purchase date, or it has already commenced, you will not be eligible to transfer to another date from this Course or to claim a refund for the Course cost.
You have the option to transfer the enrolment to another individual for a cost of $200 for the transfer. That individual will not be able to withdraw from the Course for any reason, including all the examples given in the exceptions below.
If you have enrolled in an online Course and you logged into the System to start the Course, a refund will not be granted in any circumstance, and you will not be eligible to withdraw or transfer to another date or transfer to another person from this Course or to claim a refund for the Course cost.
Exceptions to the Cancellation or Transfers policy may be granted at Intégro’s absolute discretion in the following circumstances.
- Due to sickness and upon providing a medical certificate, you may receive a free option to transfer to another Course, for future Course use. Upon receipt of a medical certificate, you will be provided with a transfer without a fee. You are not eligible for a refund.
- If you have a dependent child under the age of 15 (fifteen), or you provide daily care for someone who has a disability, medical condition or is frail/aged, who is ill and you can provide evidence of being a primary carer and their medical certificate, you will be provided with a transfer without a fee. You are not eligible for a refund.
- If you have a dependent child under the age of 15 (fifteen), whose childcare arrangement unexpectedly becomes unavailable and you can provide evidence of this, you may be provided with a transfer without a fee. You are not eligible for a refund.
- In the case of death of a family member and upon providing a death certificate, you will be provided with a transfer without a fee. You are not eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to participate in an online Course because of an issue with connectivity or your device, you are not eligible for a refund. Upon providing evidence of an unexpected interruption to your electricity or internet service (e.g. an official letter from the provider), you will be provided with a transfer without a fee. If the evidence provided demonstrates that the outage was planned prior to seven (7) days (excluding public holidays) before your Course commencement you are not eligible for a refund, credit voucher or to reschedule.
- We cannot accommodate for changes in your work or personal circumstances (including changes to company policy), apart from the exceptions outlined above. Intégro’s Courses are approved to proceed based on enrolment numbers. Therefore, any withdrawal or transfer may impact our ability to offer a Course.
- If transferring to a later Course date, and the course price has changed since your initial purchase, you will be required to pay the difference.
- If transferring from an online Course to a face-to-face, you will be required to pay the difference.
Cancellation by Intégro
At any time after we have accepted your enrolment application, we may cancel your enrolment for any reason. If we cancel the course on or before its scheduled commencement date, we will cancel your enrolment, we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible. You agree that our liability to you because of our cancellation by us is capped at the amount paid by you to us in respect of the cancelled Course and Intégro will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of cancellation or change, including travel or other costs incurred. If we have already received your payment, we will promptly either offer you a transfer to another date, or, at your request, return, or refund in full, your payment.
If we cancel the Course on or after its scheduled commencement date because we are no longer able to conduct the Course for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including a venue or facilitator becoming unavailable, or for any other reason, we will cancel your enrolment and promptly either offer you a transfer or, at your request, return, or refund in full, your payment.
If, after the scheduled commencement date of the Course, we cancel your enrolment (but not the Course) for any reason and we have already received your payment, we may, in our absolute discretion, give you a Course transfer depending on the circumstances of the cancellation, unless we are required by law to give you a refund.
Course Quality and Skill Level
We provide you with the best learning experience possible. Our facilitators and Course content are reviewed regularly by Intégro and John Wiley & Sons. The content is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure its relevance and accuracy. All Intégro’s Courses are non-award and do not involve any assessment of prior knowledge or competencies of Course participants. We do not provide refunds if you find a Course too easy or too difficult after attending. Please contact Intégro before your Course to confirm its suitability.
If you are unsatisfied with the quality of the Course, please contact us and submit the online evaluation form that is sent to you via email on the last day of your Course. We formally investigate all complaints and gather evidence in the form of other participants’ feedback, the facilitator’s response, and review of the Course content.
Fees and Payment
We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of the Course you enrolled in, as advertised on the website (“Site”) or quoted by Intégro at the time of your enrolment, and any other fees and charges set out in these Terms.
Please be aware that payment is required in full BEFORE attendance at the Course. If your invoice is outstanding within seven (7) business days before the start date of the Course, we reserve the right to cancel your enrolment.
Please note in the instance where a Course participant does not attend the Course or fails to provide more than fourteen (14) days (excluding public holidays) withdrawal notice, the invoice is still required to be paid in full.
You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for courses, products, or services through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
We will provide you with an invoice promptly after we receive your application which specifies the total fees and charges for the Courses.
All fees and charges identified in these Terms and all prices for the Courses, excludes GST where applicable.
We may vary prices for Courses from time to time without notice. Subject to these Terms, we will not increase the amount payable by you for the relevant Courses once we have accepted your application. A transfer to a later Course date constitutes a new application and will incur additional fees.
This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
You may not use the Website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to breaches of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth).
- use the website in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site, any material which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the website.
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases, or requests through the website.
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the website.
- share your password.
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory, or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the website.
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the website.
- use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the website.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on the Site, or in any way used or downloaded from the Site;
- modify, adapt, or translate any portion of the website.
- use any of the software on the Site, or downloaded from the Site, to create a competing product;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
- use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct.
- take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use the Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these Terms and:
- the breach cannot be remedied; or
- you fail to remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or
- if there is an emergency or we need to perform some maintenance on the Site.
Information Intégro Collect
Supplying your personal information is voluntary however, failing to do so may result in Intégro being unable to process your enrolment into your Course.