This Certification course will equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools you need to use the Everything DiSC profiles in a wide variety of training, coaching and consulting applications. The certification enables you to:
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® model and supporting research
- Deepen your knowledge about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC, including how to use the research to address common questions from your participants
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace reports to daily interactions
- Successfully navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC® and discover how to utilise it as an ongoing development tool
- Understand how Everything DiSC on Catalyst can provide a defined pathway for continued learning and use of DiSC within teams.
Full package includes 3 x 90 min live sessions, an EPIC account, 100 credits (enough for 6 Workplace profiles), Quik-DiSC cards, DISC-in-Depth cards and a facilitation kit of your choice (this is essentially a plug and play presentation with PowerPoint Presentation, videos, activities etc to facilitate a DiSC session).
There is pre-work that needs to be completed before you can attend the online sessions.