Based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book, “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team,” the program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI® instrument  —and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
The Five Behaviors: Team Development Facilitation Kit Powered by All Types includes:
- A User’s Guide and a USB drive filled with facilitation and support materials, including handouts, slides, images, templates, posters and videos.
- 7 modules lasting between 1 to 3.5 hours each. Each module builds on the previous one, helping participants see how each behaviour serves as a foundation for the next.
- Easily customised facilitation by selecting and switching out video clips, modifying slides, Leader’s Guides, and participant handouts. Add or delete segments to fit any timeframe or workshop configuration. Facilitation is available as unlocked PowerPoint® slides and Word documents—making building a custom program easier than ever.
- Among the videos are seven include seven featuring Patrick Lencioni, an engaging speaker and author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. He is speaking in front of a live audience, so the video doesn’t feel like a lecture. He introduces each step of his model for teams. Ten more videos cover a right and a wrong way of taking an action or behaving in a team. These will easily generate discussions.
· Take-away cards (20 each of the five cards – 100 cards in total)
- The material presented can be challenging, and these cards will help keep it in the mind of the team members. They’ll also help keep the discussions and learning alive.
 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI and MBTI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.