Gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented individuals into extraordinary teams. The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this unique program. This intensive five-week blended learning course will prepare you to more effectively facilitate The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® powered by Everything DiSC® profile and program, including teaching you how to create and deliver a custom workshop. Although the course uses The Five Behaviors®, powered by Everything DiSC®, the credential also applies to use of The Five Behaviors, powered by All Types™.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors program
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
There is pre-work that needs to be completed before attending the online session.