Why become accredited?
The Everything DiSC® Accreditation course will equip you with the knowledge, understanding and tools you need to use Everything DiSC profiles in a wide variety of training, coaching and consulting applications.
Everything DiSC Workplace Accreditation is the best resource for building foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating this powerful solution. By giving you a thorough understanding of the Everything DiSC behavioural model, the history of its development, and the profile’s validity and reliability.
Intégro teaches Everything DiSC holistically, giving you an understanding of how it can be used to increase emotional intelligence and behavioural adaptability – the ability to respond more quickly and effectively to change. The Accreditation will take your DiSC® knowledge to a deeper level, giving you the content expertise and strategies to facilitate effective Everything DiSC Workplace sessions and promote a DiSC-based culture.
Becoming an Everything DiSC Accredited Facilitator gives you credibility with participants and team leaders. This also signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the profiles and DiSC research, giving you the ability to tie these solutions directly to individual, team and company goals.
Our Everything DiSC Accreditation is available as a Public Accreditation or as an In-House Accreditation. The DiSC Accreditation is an intensive two-day course enabling you to:
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® model and supporting research
- Deepen your expertise about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC, including how to use the research to address common questions from your participants
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace reports to daily interactions
- Customise the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Successfully navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC®-based culture
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC® and discover how to utilise it as an ongoing development tool
- Receive the credential of Accredited Everything DiSC® Facilitator upon successful completion of the course.
This course is not intended to train in facilitation or coaching skills. It will arm you with the knowledge and content expertise that is needed to confidently answer questions and help build others’ understanding of DiSC.
Upon completion of the course and passing of the exam, you will receive the credential of Accredited Facilitator, along with a certificate of completion to show competence of your knowledge.
Whether new to Everything DiSC or a seasoned pro, you haven’t seen anything until you have experienced Everything DiSC Accreditation! An intensive introduction to DiSC, focusing on DiSC theory and the innovative Everything DiSC Circumplex model in a three part process:
- Complete Pre-course Questionnaire
- Complete Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
- Nominate a DiSC ‘Debrief person’ for practice
- Other Self-Study Activities, as assigned
- Introduction to DiSC® – Foundational Models and Tools
- DiSC for You – Your Workplace Profile, Styles, Needs and Priorities
- DiSC Deeper Dive – Exploring DiSC Styles, DiSC Psychology and Deeper Needs and Priorities
- DiSC with Others – Trust and DiSC, People Reading, Building Relationships and Personal Effectiveness
- Implementing DiSC® – Administration and Facilitation of Everything DiSC
- DiSC Support – MyEverything DiSC® Website, DiSC History and Development, Supporting Research and Data
- Taking Action & Accreditation Steps
- Final Knowledge Check
- DiSC Debrief Practice & Reflective Report
- Implement Skill Development Action Plan
- Other Learning Integration Activities, as assigned
This package is recommended for anyone whose role involves facilitating programs with groups of people. The materials supplied with this package provide you with everything you need to get started using DiSC including a Leader’s Guide, PowerPoint with embedded video, stand-alone menu-driven video, and participant handout templates. Facilitation Kits available: Workplace, Sales, Management and Work of Leaders.
Recommended for coaches who work with individual clients, internal facilitators, or where DiSC is being used as part of the recruitment process and the additional resources are not going to be required. This option does not include a leader’s guide, PowerPoint or videos for use in facilitation.
If you became accredited in DiSC a while back or even with one of our competitors and need a tune up in the latest online profiles, why not attend the accreditation to refresh your knowledge and skill set.
Locations and Dates
Hosted at MGSM-Angel Place, 123 Pitt St
2-3 July 2019
17-18 September 2019
26-27 November 2019
Hosted at Cliftons-440 Collins Street
27-28 August 2019
19-20 November 2019
6-7 August 2019 – Rydges South Bank-9 Glenelg Street, South Bank
13-14 November 2019 – Rydges South Bank-9 Glenelg Street, South Bank
Hosted at AIM-76 Birkdale Street
13-14 August 2019
15-16 October 2019 – Location TBC
“I am glad I attended the accreditation program as I found many enhancements on the previous version I had used extensively in my work with teams. The duration of the course and the comprehensiveness of the material covered was appropriate and there were plenty of opportunities for practice and clarification.”
Anna, Forge Ahead Consulting