Introducing MyEverythingDiSC.comMy EverythingDiSC.com Webinar presented by Kelley Ayers.
Watch it HERE (Approx. 30min)
Save Time / Money on Admin
Interactive and Engaging Interface
Fast and Easy Setup
No Cost to Use
Can be used on tablets and mobile devices
Exclusively available to Everything DiSC
MyEverythingDiSC.com is an interactive follow-up website where your clients can continue to learn about DiSC and connect with their colleagues.
Whether it’s inviting a new team member to create an Everything DiSC Comparison Report or generating a Customer Interaction Map before that next sales meeting, MyEverythingDiSC.com makes working with DiSC a daily event.
My EverythingDiSC Orientation
Tell Me More About My Style
- Learn more about your DiSC style and what that means for working with co-workers who have different styles and priorities.
- Understand your main contributions and challenges when working with others.
- Have some fun and see which famous characters from movies, TV, and books share your DiSC style.
- Upload your Everything DiSC profiles and choose which you’d like as your primary report to share with others.
Tell Me More About DiSC
- A convenient place where you can learn more about the history and theory of DiSC—complete with audio and interactive images.
- Scroll around the DiSC Map to learn each style’s unique characteristics.
- Discover the history and evolution of DiSC, from William Marston’s creation of the theory to the cutting-edge implementation of adaptive testing and beyond!
- Review an easy-to-understand summary of the research and theory behind DiSC.
- Invite co-workers to create Comparison Reports as well as manage invitations received from others
Customer Interaction Maps
Note: MyEverythingDiSC.com will replace the current follow-up site where your clients can create Customer Interaction Maps. All previously created Maps will be automatically transferred and available to them.
- Choose how co-workers can search for you—by name, email or nickname.
- Manage your privacy settings and other account information.